George joined AGP in early 2021 as an Associate Lawyer after having worked at his own practice for 5 years. George handles multiple projects on different areas and practices of the firm, focusing on how to prioritize tasks that will bring best results for the firm’s clients.
George being an associate at AGP has the diverse role of not only advising on legal issues but also being involved in the front end of the firm’s dealings. This involves communicating proficiently with clients and ensuring smooth completion of all cases.
As a practicing lawyer, George established his own business dealing with clients from all around the world in a variety of matters, mostly, but not limited to the Corporate and Banking sector. This invaluable experience gave him the necessary skillset to become an agile legal professional able to handle different types of matters for clients with different backgrounds, effectively.
George graduated from the University of Westminster in London with a Bachelor’s Degree BA (Hons) in Global Marketing. George decided to pursue a legal career, hence, went on to complete the GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) and LPC (Legal Practice Course) at the University of Law also in London. Upon his return to Cyprus, George entered the Cyprus Bar Association in 2015.
George is fluent in English, Greek, Bulgarian and Russian.
- Called to the Cyprus Bar (2015), Cyprus Bar Association
- CySEC Advanced Certificate; successful completion of the CySEC Financial Services Regulatory Framework "Advanced" Examination.
- BA (Hons) Global Marketing | University of Westminster, London
- GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) | University of Law, London
- LPC (Legal Practice Course) | University of Law, London