Krassi is a holder of a Master’s Degree in Economics from the Economic University of Varna, Bulgaria and Awarded Level 3 in “Global Financial Compliance” by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI) in cooperation with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. Krassi joined the AGP Financial Regulation and Advisory Department in 2018.
Krassi is an ambitious, hard working and committed person with creative thinking and unique approach to complex issues, driven by everyday challenges. She is a highly motivated person with the ability to adapt easily and to take initiatives. She is known for her organizational skills and her hard-working character. Krassi is a keen team player with interpersonal skills and an innovative problem solver with passion for result oriented solutions, who can work with tight deadlines.
Krassi specializes in CySEC and MiFID II Regulatory Compliance and AML. Having been an active professional in the investment services industry since 2010 and having previously worked as Chief Compliance and AML Officer in well-known Cyprus Investment Firms, deeply involved in all aspects of Regulatory Compliance and AML requirements, Krassi has acquired the experience and the skills that enable her to contribute significantly to every Investment Firm looking to have any type of regulatory support, whether in EU or elsewhere.
Krassi frequently acts for Investment Firms regulated by Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission, European regulators or International regulators.
She is fluent in English and Bulgarian language.
- Awarded Level 3 in “Global Financial Compliance” - a program associated by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI) in cooperation with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in UK;
- Holder of ACSI -Associate Membership of the CISI
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certification on “EU Regulations Financial Services Legal Framework”;
- Holder of MiFID Certificate, Law 144(I)/2007, Directive DI144-2007-01&01 (A);
- Certificate of Attendance – Global Financial Compliance
- Certificate of Attendance – Compliance in the Financial Services Sector – The Compliance Function in Practice
- Certificate of Attendance - “MiFID II: Navigating the Regulatory and Operational Implementation Challenges and Best Execution”
- Certificate of Attendance – “The new AML Regime
- Master’s Degree in Economics - Economic University of Varna, Bulgaria;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration - Dutch College Maastricht (Netherlands)