Marilyn was born in Limassol, Cyprus. She graduated in law from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and was awarded an LL.M in European Union Law (with distinction) from the University of Essex, London. She was admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2006 and she joined AGP in 2010 as a civil and commercial litigation associate lawyer and promoted to Senior Associate in 2016.
Marilyn is known for her dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and a very practical approach in solving problems. She in an active litigator dealing with a wide range of general civil and commercial disputes, with particular focus on civil and family matters. Marilyn advises and represents a variety of clients before district and supreme courts on a daily basis. She is well experienced on complex litigation cases and many of them involve novel points of law. She has also worked on cases involving trust issues and protection of professional confidentiality matters.
Marilyn frequently acts for large banks, large and medium size companies and individuals. Furthermore, she is an Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator since January 2018.
She is fluent in Greek and English.
Voted "Most Influential Woman in Civil Litigation 2018 – Cyprus" by Acquisition International
Recommended Lawyer By Legal500 EMEA 2013 and 2019 ed.
- Barrister at Law, member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2006,
- Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator, Member of the Register of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice and Public Order, since 2018.
- LL.B (Hons) Law, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (2004).
- LL.M (Masters) European Union Law (with distinction), University of Essex, London, UK (2006)
- 2013 Cyprus Recommended Lawyer on "Dispute Resolution" - Legal 500, EMEA
- Voted "Most Influential Woman in Civil Litigation 2018 – Cyprus" by Acquisition International.