Mihaela graduated in law from the University of Essex and was further awarded an MSc in Financial Services from the Cyprus International Institute of Management. She was admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2014 and she joined the AGP Financial Regulation and Advisory Department in 2020.
Mihaela is a result oriented and highly motivated professional. She has excellent communication skills, always with a positive attitude and always willing to assist and go above and beyond.
Mihaela being a member of the AGP Financial Regulation and Advisory Department, specializes in FS Advisory and Regulatory matters. She consults local and international financial and investment firms and institutions during their licensing process before CySEC and foreign regulators, as well as on the design and structuring of the investment firm structure.
She frequently acts for clients interested in applying for FX/EMI/PI licenses as well as for already established investment firms interested in the AGP outsourced Compliance and AML support services.
Additionally Mihaela has previously worked at major companies in the Financial Industry as a Regulatory Compliance and AML manager, as she excelled through out the years she was also heading the department at an E-Money Institution. She has also worked as Head of Compliance at a major international broker company.
She is fluent in English, Greek, and Romanian.
- LL.B Law (Hons), University of Essex, United Kingdom (2013)
- MSc in Financial Services, Cyprus International Institute of Management (2017)
- Barrister at Law, member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2014.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate; successful completion of the CySEC Financial Services Regulatory Framework "Advanced" examination.
- CAMS, ACAMS
- CySEC Certificate; successful completion of the CySEC Anti-Money Laundering examination