We represent clients in enforcing or defending all forms of their IP rights.
We have defended clients on multi-national cases for IP violations, such as design rights or trademark disputes. In terms of EUIPO or WIPO procedures, we represent our clients during oppositions, either for or against, until the final decision of the relevant body.
For more details as to how can we help you, please contact us now.
- We have successfully defended multiple clients of our firm during their EUIPO and WIPO trademark registration procedures during oppositions, either for or against.
- We have successfully defended before the Courts of Cyprus, a Cyprus wholesale company against an alleged IP violation claim filed by CONVERSE INC, of the USA.
- We have successfully represented our client, a world known Club/Restaurant, GUABA, on unauthorized trade mark uses and infringements in EU member States and on social media sites.
- We handle on-going representations of clients in relation to unauthorized registration of business names from third parties, identical or similar to our clients' trademarks.
- We handle on-going IP registration objections on behalf of our clients, either during registration procedures in Cyprus, in EUIPO or in WIPO.