Our team of civil and commercial litigation lawyers combine their experience and are able to manage any type and kind of small, medium and large disputes in a wide range of civil and commercial industry sectors and businesses.
We are in constant follow up of international common law case law on civil and commercial disputes including judgments from the UK, USA, Canada, South Africa and India as well as other forums, aiming to apply international case law in order to better promote, or defend, disputes before Cyprus courts (Cyprus, being a member of the Commonwealth, follows the Common Law that may apply).
Our experience is broad, covering all type of small to complex business disputes over civil and commercial matters.
Our Practice on Civil and Commercial disputes include:
- Antitrust and Conflict of Law Disputes;
- Banking and Finance Disputes;
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Winding Up Proceedings;
- Construction Disputes;
- Commercial and Contract Disputes;
- Debt Collection;
- Employment Disputes;
- Family and Matrimonial Disputes;
- Fraud, including Electronic and Cyber Crime;
- Insurance Disputes;
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes;
- Personal Injuries and Torts;
- Public and Administrative Law Litigation;
- Registration of Foreign Judgments and Arbitral Awards in Cyprus;
- Real Estate Litigation and Planning Disputes;
- Tax and VAT Disputes;
- Regulatory Violations and White Collar Defenses.