Our market practice includes advising and representing our clients on all type of disputes relating to the sale/purchase, use and occupation of land.
We are keen in helping you avoid long and costly ways of solving problems by choosing alternative dispute resolution methods. However, our firm's barristers are well experienced in representing clients in District and Supreme courts of Cyprus in cases of need.
For more details as to how can we help you, please contact us now.
Our Real Estate and Property department deals with all areas and matters relating to property transactions, disputes and violations of rights.
Our areas of work include:
- Sale and Purchase disputes between seller and purchaser
- Trespassing issues and violations to the right of private property enjoyment
- Right of use and lease violations and terminations, and methods of obtaining vacant possession from tenants
- Landlords' obligations towards tenants
- Professional negligence actions for wrongful surveys given by valuers, and management claims against management companies
- Neighbor disputes - such as rights to access, rights to light, nuisance and boundaries issues.