We aim in identifying tax efficient solutions for structuring your business operations in consideration of minimizing the overall tax burden.
Our tax specialists are able to offer multi-jurisdictional tax advisory and multi-business tax solutions to every type of business in the industry, by advising on the following areas:
- Double Tax Treaties, interpretation and implementation;
- Tax efficient holding company jurisdictions;
- Cross-border financing and tax implications;
- Tax efficient IP and intangible assets;
- Interpretation of the OECD regulations and its' effect on our clients' structures;
- Advising on the EU Parent Subsidiary Directive and its' effect on EU and international taxation.
We advise on the following industries:
- Corporate Structuring and Re-structuring;
- Structured Finance;
- Banking & Finance;
- Asset Finance;
- Investment Funds;
- Real Estate;
- Tax Investigations;
- Tax Rulings.
For more details as to how can we help you, please contact us now.
We advise multinational groups and individuals on their group structuring (inbound and outbound) and their multinational financing solutions.
We have broad understanding on providing interpretation of the Treaties for the Avoidance of Double Tax Payment which Cyprus has ratified, which we encourage our clients on implementing on their business models.
We encourage our clients onto engaging our services for advance tax planning advise, as well as on requesting official tax rulings from the Inland Revenue Authorities, when possible.
Our clients include:
- Companies operating in Cyprus and abroad;
- International Business Companies;
- Local and foreign professionals, including lawyers, accountants, and service providers;
- Foreign groups using Cyprus companies as SPVs
- Foreign banks and financial institutions