Bookkeeper, Accounting Department
We are looking to on board a young professional Bookkeeper, to be part of our Firm’s Accounting Department. We are seeking a hardworking, detail oriented and career driven individual with customer service skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to develop a career with a leading Law Firm.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping entries;
- Invoicing and invoice monitoring;
- Payroll preparation and social insurance form submissions.
What we are looking for:
- LCCI Higher/AAT/CAT
- Experience should be 1-2 years
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, Russian language is an additional advantage;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment;
Job type: Full time permanent employment
All interested applicants, please send your CV at email@example.com. Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality. Kindly note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for a prospective interview.
For more information about AGP Law Firm please contact us directly.