Client Support Administrator | Corporate Department
As Client Support Administrator you will provide on-going assistance to AGP clients through online and telephone inquiries and request related to our services. With the ongoing guidance of the client support manager you will be able to handle inquiries and manage the initiation of projects through to completion by our team of experts.
- Handling inquiries and requests from potential new clients that come either through our website or referrals, providing information on our services in a professional and timely manner;
- After liaising with firm’s department teams, associates and/or agents for directives on client’s requests, assigning projects to the firm members in carrying out client request;
- EBOS management and administration – maintaining client files, verifying accuracy and completeness of information, maintaining detailed records of all communication;
- Prioritizing and handling existing Russian speaking VIP clients’ accounts;
- Full support to department team members in client correspondence & execution of tasks;
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned;
- Support with the day-to-day operations of the clients of the Employer, including liaison with the clients on daily basis, executing clients’ requests within the scope of all corporate administration duties;
- Support Banking Services of the firm through handling of client inquiries; Liaison with local and international banks in the scope of client requests related to bank opening of accounts, relevant KYC documentation, payments, transfers, and other client requests etc.
- Support Real-Estate and Immigration Services of the firm through handling of client inquiries; Liaison with Inland Revenue; Liaising with Immigration and Migration offices as well as other governmental authorities in the scope of client requests related to Citizenship & VISA applications.
- Making sure all inquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner within 24 hours;
- Carrying out client account handling projects of the firm as per management directions;
- University Degree, Business related;
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience, within client facing position and/or with Translations of documents, ideally in Corporate sector;
- Strong Communication skills in Russian and in English, written and verbal;
- Self-motivated, flexible and have a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, that will place high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster external and internal relationships, have a positive attitude committed to support team goals;
- Confident, with strong work ethics and confidentiality traits, and with the ability to ask appropriate questions to determine client needs;
Duties and Responsibilities:
What we are looking for: