Client Support Administrator | Corporate Department
As Client Support Administrator you will be providing continuous assistance to firm’s clients, answering initial client’s inquiries and supporting in the on-going client communications related to our banking, real estate & Immigration services in order to fulfil the request and projects assigned.
- Handling inquiries and requests from potential new clients that come either through our website or referrals
- Providing information on our services in a professional and timely manner making sure all inquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner within 24 hours;
- Liaising with firm’s department teams, associates and/or agents for directives on client’s requests, initiating projects together with the team;
- Prioritizing and handling existing Russian speaking VIP clients’ accounts;
- EBOS management and administration – maintaining client files, verifying accuracy and completeness of information, maintaining detailed records of all communication;
- Full support to department team members in client correspondence & execution of tasks;
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned;
- Liaising with the clients on daily basis, executing clients’ requests within the scope of assigned administrative duties;
- Support Banking Services of the firm through handling of client inquiries; Liaison with local and international banks in the scope of client requests related to bank opening of accounts, relevant KYC documentation, payments, transfers, and other client requests etc.
- Support Real Estate and Immigration Services of the firm through handling of client inquiries; Liaison with Inland Revenue; Liaising with Immigration and Migration offices as well as other governmental authorities in the scope of client requests related to Citizenship & VISA applications.
- University Degree, Business related;
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience, within client facing position and/or with Translations of documents, ideally in Corporate sector;
- Strong Communication skills in Russian and in English, written and verbal;
- Self-motivated, flexible and have a strong sense of urgency;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, that will place high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and foster external and internal relationships, have a positive attitude committed to support team goals;
Duties and Responsibilities:
What we are looking for: