Banking Administrator, Corporate Department
We are seeking to onboard an experienced Banking Administrator to join our firm in the Corporate Department and be part of our growing and dynamic team of professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing portfolio of clients and day-to-day operations of the clients of the Employer, including liaison with the clients on daily basis, consulting, execution of various clients’ requests;
- Preparation of various corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, agreement, powers of attorneys, registers, letters etc.);
- Reviewing, amending, commenting to various documents subject for execution by legal entities of the customers;
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents;
- Working with Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, including preparation of HE forms and necessary applications, liaison with the latter;
- Liaison with Inland Revenue;
- Compliance work in accordance with KYC procedures of the office;
- Various ancillary administrative work;
- Undertaking Bank Account openings with Cypriot and Offshore banks in the provision of international banking services;
- Collecting and/or reviewing KYC for account opening
- Bank Reviews and updating the bank file of a company following corporate changes
- Communications and/or meeting with clients in relation to banking issues
- University Graduate
- Fluent in English & Greek. Russian would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, with the possibility to develop further within the firm.
All interested applicants, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality. Kindly note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for a prospective interview.