Lawyer, Corporate & Commercial Department
Our firm is seeking to onboard a corporate lawyer who will overlook and support the corporate services department in the running of the smooth daily activities. The right person will have a client centred approach and will work towards enhancing the running of an efficient and effective team driven professional environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review, drafting and preparation of corporate documents (forms for the Registrar of Companies, reviewing and drafting of multiple corporate documents including minutes & resolutions, POA’s, M&AAs, Corporate Registers etc.);
- Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions;
- Coordinate and supervise corporate procedures regarding the day to day management of our clients’ companies;
- Undertaking of Liquidations and Strike off procedures;
- Reviewing and commenting on different types of transactions and/or legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various types of agreements and contracts;
- Providing legal advice and consultation regarding Corporate and Commercial legal matters;
- Communication with public authorities and external associates; Drafting legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial and contract law
- Ad hoc duties
We are looking for:
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- At least 4 years of experience as a Corporate Commercial lawyer or in-house corporate legal consultant;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages. Knowledge of Russian or any other languages shall be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, CAP 113;
- Experience dealing with all the procedures of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Organisation and communication skills;
- Career-driven and dynamic personality.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, with the possibility to develop further within the firm.
All interested applicants, please send your CV at email@example.com. Our firm will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.