Director for a CySEC Regulated CIF, Limassol
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit an executive director for a Cyprus company, the CySEC license of which is pending at the moment. Please refer below to Job Description for details.
Director, CySEC Regulated CIF, Limassol, Cyprus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Director is an appropriately qualified individual having sufficient knowledge, skills and experience in business management, finance and in capital markets. The Director’s duties and responsibilities are set out as follows:
- To preside over regular meetings of the CIF’s Board and hold general meetings at regular interval;
- To monitor the operations of the company and make sure that strategic objectives of the company are met;
- To implement governance arrangements that ensure effective and prudent management ensuring the separation of duties and prevention of conflicts of interest;
- To guarantee that all rules and regulations are in compliance with requirements;
- To supervise and ensure the achievement of the CIF’s sales objectives;
- To follow up developments in the sector and ensure that the company has the sufficient human and technical resources required for the performance of its duties;
- To maintain irreproachable relations with the Authorities and other organized groups, in order to be continuously briefed on new developments;
- To review all the reports from the internal auditor and the compliance officer and take necessary actions and corrective measures where appropriate;
- To receive and approve reports, at least annually, on the risk management, compliance function and internal audit mechanisms of the company;
- To attend and actively contribute in internal meetings.
- The candidate must have a degree in Business/ Administration/ Finance/ Law/ Accounting or any other relevant field.
- The candidate must have a solid experience (minimum 3 years’ experience) in Trading Binary Options and Forex with strong technical knowledge of the industry.
- The candidate must have good communication skills to work within a diverse team internationally.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a prerequisite.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate in line with his/her experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘’Recruitment of Director’’.