Graphic Designer (part-time)
An exciting position to work closely with the Marketing Officer in creating new designs for our firms’ publications, campaigns, and branding strategies. We are seeking a motivated individual who is interested in a part-time position with the potential for long-term in the future. If you have a certificate in Graphic design, a creative persona and the drive to perform with excellence… then we would like to meet with you!!
- Stationary Design: Business Cards, envelopes, letterheads etc
- Design advertisements for publications (magazines), website etcDesign photos for articles
- Design photos for articles
- Design Social Media posts
- Creation of brochures
- Mailchimp newsletter design
- Continuous market research and give new design ideas
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Create/Design text layout
- Creating/Designing company branding (consistency with existing branding)
- Collaborating with the Marketing department as well as the entire team and being able to materialise all ideas.
- Design various print materials for both internal and external use
- Generating ideas and design concepts/visuals and graphics for various company events and exhibitions
What we are looking for:
- Graphic Design Degree
- Any further qualifications will be advantageous
- Minimum 2+ years’ work experience as Graphic Designer;
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Understanding of office environment and duties, having professional approach;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in the use of Adobe; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with Typography, Layout and Design
- Good organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and team player;
- Have a creative and idea driven approach to tasks
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter through the Apply Now option, or email it to email@example.com quoting the above job title. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.