Lawyer, Litigation Department
At A.G. Paphitis & Co. LLC, with a diverse international clientele and a broad range of civil, corporate, commercial, financial fraud and criminal cases, we are currently seeking to onboard a qualified and ambitious litigator to join our esteemed team of lawyers.
We are looking for:
- LL.B Degree;
- LL.M Degree and/or postgraduate and/or BVC or LPC will be considered an advantage;
- Cyprus Bar Membership;
- Litigation experience (PQE) 5+ years;
- Fluent Greek and English Language skills;
- Have interpersonal skills to build trust, having a client-centric approach;
- Be able to take initiatives, responsibilities and accountability;
- Be a constructive problem-fixer with strong negotiation skills;
- Be a true team player, respectful, polite and professional;
- Be rapidly involved in knowledge sharing;
- Take an active part in growth-related activities of the firm.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested applicants, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our firm will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.