Senior Compliance Officer, FS Regulatory Department
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Handling matters relating to the licensing / authorization / activation and supervision of Investment Firms and other FS Institutions within and outside of the EU
- Assisting with compliance support of regulated entities (investment firms, e-money and payment institutions) and ensuring compliance with the applicable EU and Non-EU laws and regulations
- Draft, review and update manuals, policies, processes and procedures with respect to the operations of investment firms
- Communicating with clients and regulatory bodies for on-going support
- Monitoring and analyzing new regulations and advising on their impact on investment firms
- Lead onsite and desk based inspections on regulatory compliance matters
- Provide advice and solutions to investment firms on regulatory compliance queries/issues
- Provide guidance and assistance to investment firms regarding client complaints
- Prepare applications, notifications and record updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) on behalf of investment firms
- Degree in Law or in Business/Finance (or in any other related field),
- CySEC Advanced Certificate,
- A professional qualification (ACA, CFA, ACCA) will be considered an advantage,
- Working experience at least two (2) years in a similar role and position.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Languages: Greek and English