Belize Company Formation
Services include Formation and Annual Maintenance of an International Business Company (IBC) in Belize, with or without nominee services. List of ready-made (shelf) Belize IBCs is available upon request.
Belize offers tax-free International Business Companies (IBCs) based on the British Virgin Islands model. The IBC is designed to be formed easily, with no tax, and with the advantage of being able to conduct its desired business worldwide. It is an independent democratic Commonwealth country located on the Caribbean seaboard of Central America.
Facts & Info about: Belize Company Formation
- Minimum Share Capital - One
- Minimum Number of Shareholders - One
- Minimum Number of Directors - One
- Bearer Shares Allowed - Yes
- Corporate Directors Permitted - Yes
- Company Secretary Required - No
- Shelf Companies Available - Yes
- Registered Office / Local Agent - Yes
- Local Directors - No
- Local Secretary - No
- Local Meetings - No
- Government Register of Directors - No
- Government Register of Shareholders - No
- Annual Returns - No
- Submit Audited Accounts - No
- Accounting records keeping - Yes; according to the Accounting Records (Maintenance) Act (No. 18 of 2013), all Belize IBCs must maintain accounting records for a period of 5 years. Such records must either be kept at the Company's registered office or to be at the director's possession.
- Annual Tax / License Fee - US$100
- Belize IBCs are exempt from all income taxes.