British Virgin Islands (BVI) Company Formation
Services include Formation and Annual Maintenance of an International Business Company (IBC) in the BVI, with or without nominee services. List of ready-made (shelf) BVI IBCs is available upon request.
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is one of the most popular offshore jurisdictions for multiple type of operations. There are many benefits using BVI, including zero tax on income, no capital gains, no dividends tax, no sales/VAT tax, and freedom to operate worldwide. It has been a British colony in the Caribbean since 1672. With a stable self governed political structure and their own internal legislation based on a common law legal system, this territory enjoys high stability. The national currency is the U.S. Dollar and the official language in English. The International Business Company Act was passed in 1984 and created the International Business Company (IBC) which is the preferred offshore company vehicle.
Facts & Info about: British Virgin Islands (BVI) Company Formation
- Minimum Share Capital: One share
- Minimum Number of Shareholders: One
- Minimum Number of Directors: One
- Bearer Shares Allowed: No
- Corporate Directors Permitted: Yes
- Company Secretary Required: No
- Shelf Companies Available: Yes
- Possible Name Endings: Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Société Anonyme, Sociedad Anonima or the abbreviations Ltd, Corp., Inc., or S.A.
- Registered Office / Agent: Yes (mandatory)
- Local Directors: No
- Local Secretary: No
- Local Meetings: No
- Government Register of Directors: Yes
- Government Register of Shareholders: Yes
- Submission of Annual Return: No
- Preparation and Submission of Audited Accounts: No
- Accounting records keeping - Yes
- Minimum Annual Tax: Nil
- Minimum Annual License Fee:
- For companies with share capital up to US$50.000: US$350
- For companies with share capital over US$50.000: US$1.100
Yes, avaiable for immediate delivery
Details of the shareholder, including copy of passport, reference letter and utility bill.