Marshall Islands Company Formation
The Marshall Islands are situated nearly midway between Indonesia and Hawaii, and are the easternmost island group in Micronesia. Although based on US corporate law, the Marshall Islands law contains unique provisions enabling the use of British-style corporate management.
The Marshall Islands is a zero tax jurisdiction that statutorily exempts non-resident domestic corporations and their assets from taxation. Entity formation is simple and corporate documents can be issued in one day. No requirements for submission of financial statements and secures high level of confidentiality. 100% foreign participation is permitted; nominee services are available.
Facts & Info about: Marshall Islands Company Formation
Limited Liability Company
- Minimum Share Capital: US$1
- Minimum Number of Shareholders: One
- Minimum Number of Directors: One
- Bearer Shares Allowed: Yes
- Corporate Directors Permitted: Yes
- Company Secretary Required: Yes
- Registered Office / Agent: Yes
- Local Directors: No
- Local Secretary: No
- Local Meetings: No
- Government Register of Directors: No
- Government Register of Shareholders: No
- Annual Return: No
- Submit Audited Accounts: No
Minimum Annual Licence Fee: US$450
- Company Incorporation: One day - exceptionally fast company incorporation.
- Shelf Companies: Yes.