New Zealand Company Formation
New Zealand is an independent nation and a member of the British Commonwealth. It has a diverse multi-cultural population of around 4 million people, the majority of whom are of British descent. It is a modern country with a well-developed economy and a government structure based on the British parliamentary system.
New Zealand has the most business-friendly regulations in the world, as measured by the World Bank’s Doing Business.
Facts & Info about: New Zealand Company Formation
- Minimum Share Capital: NZ$1
- Minimum Number of Shareholders: One
- Minimum Number of Directors: One
- Bearer Shares Allowed: No
- Corporate Directors Permitted: No
- Company Secretary Required: No
- Shelf Companies Available: Yes
- Possible Name Endings: Ltd
- Registered Office: Yes
- Local Directors: Yes
- Local Secretary: No
- Local Meetings: No
- Register of Directors: Yes
- Register of Shareholders: Yes
- Minimum Annual Tax: Depending to Operations. Please submit inquiry for more information.
- Minimum Licence Fee: N/A
Depending to Operations. Please submit inquiry for more information.