Seychelles Company Formation
The Seychelles Islands are located in the Indian Ocean, between Africa and India. This independent Republic is one of the progressive offshore centres in the world with competitive legislation, which makes incorporation relatively simple, whilst ensuring Investor confidence and privacy.
Seychelles International Business Companies (IBCs) have no tax liabilities. Through Seychelles IBCs one can conduct different industries including trade, commerce and investments. 100% foreign participation is permitted, and a high degree of confidentiality is secured, with no public registry for Shareholders and Directors, though nominee services are available. Services description: Formation and annual maintenance of an International Business Company (IBC) in Seychelles, with or without nominee services. List of ready-made (shelf) Seychelles IBCs is available upon request.
Facts & Info about: Seychelles Company Formation
International Business Company (IBC).
- Minimum Share Capital: No
- Maximum Share Capital: No
- Minimum Number of Shareholders: One
- Minimum Number of Directors: One
- Bearer Shares Allowed: Yes
- Corporate Directors Permitted: Yes
- Company Secretary Required: No
- Shelf Companies Available: Yes
- Possible Name Endings: Limited, Corporation, Societe Anonyme, οr the abbreviations Ltd., Corp., Inc., or S.A.
- Registered Office / Agent: Yes
- Local Directors: No
- Local Secretary: No
- Local Meetings: No
- Register of Directors: Yes
- Register of Shareholders: Yes
- Annual Return: No
- Submit Audited Accounts: No
- Accounting records keeping - Yes
- Minimum Annual Tax: Zero
- Minimum Annual License Fee
- For companies with share capital up to US$100,000: US$100
- For companies with share capital over US$100,000: US$1.000