Singapore Company Formation
Singapore is one of the leading international financial centres. A Singapore incorporated company may be deemed resident or non-resident depending on its place of central management and control.
A non-resident company which does not derive any income locally and does not receive income in Singapore from outside Singapore would not be liable too income tax in Singapore. Only profits that are derived from or arise in Singapore, or any foreign-sourced profits remitted back to Singapore, are subject to tax (at 17%, subject to exceptions).
Facts & Info about: Singapore Company Formation
Limited Liability Company
- Minimum Share Capital: S$1
- Minimum Number of Shareholders: One
- Minimum Number of Directors: One
- Bearer Shares Allowed: No
- Corporate Directors Permitted: No
- Company Secretary Required: Yes
- Shelf Companies Available: Yes
- Registered Office / Agent: Yes
- Local Directors: Yes (if a nominee resident director is appointed then two shares must be held in trust by the agent)
- Local Secretary: Yes
- Local Meetings: No
- Government Register of Directors: Yes
- Government Register of Shareholders: Yes
- Annual Return: Yes
- Submit Accounts: Yes
- A non-resident company which does not derive any income locally and does not receive income in Singapore would not be liable too income tax in Singapore.
- Minimum Annual Tax / License Fee: Nil
2 - 3 weeks