Arsen Dzhaniyan was born in Moscow, Russia. He graduated law from Moscow State Law Academy (University) – faculty of civil law. He is an of Counsel of AGP in Moscow since 2012.
Arsen consults international clients looking at entering the Russian market. He specializes on Russian and International Corporate law with the main focus in International Tax Planning. Arsen is also representing clients before Russian courts.
Arsen is fluent in English and Russian.
- In 1998 Arsen successfully completed courses of Marketing and Management at Brewton Parker College (UK) - faculty of lexicology;
- In 1999 he graduated from State University of World Languages, faculty of English philology – diploma with honors.
- In 2006 he successfully graduated from Moscow State Law Academy (University) – faculty of civil law.
- In 2007 he received qualification certificates (securities market specialist, depositary activity specialist; broker and dealer specialist; specialist on securities management activity) from the Institute of Stock Market and Administration (2007).
- In 2012 successfully graduated from the University of Manchester Business School and the Academy of Business Ernst and Young and received ICA International Diploma in Compliance.