George Paphitis was born in Limassol, Cyprus. He is a co-founder and director of AGP Management Ltd.
George has been in the banking industry for 38 years until he joined forces with Angelos Paphitis and founded the AGP Group. His experience in the financial and banking industry is evident from the positions that he has headed during his long and uniquely successful banking career. George has served the following managerial positions in banking:
- Limassol District Area Manager of Lombard Natwest Bank Ltd
- National Head Corporate Manager of Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd
- National Head Corporate & International Business Unit (IBU) Manager of Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd
- National Head International Business Unit (IBU) & Investment Banking Manager of Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd
- National Head Retail Banking Manager of Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd
George has further served as a member of the Board of Directors of JCC Payment Systems (Cyprus) for 6 years and he now serves as member of the Board of Directors of OKPAY (CYPRUS) LTD, an Electronic Banking Institution headquartered in Cyprus.
His main areas of expertise is consulting on financial instruments and ways to raise finance, banking & funding consultancy, investment and business advice.
George is fluent in English and Greek.