We are honored and delighted for our law firm A G Paphitis & Co. being among Cypriot law firms recommended by IFLR1000 in the latest released edition of 2020 guide.
In its 2019/2020 review the International Financial Law Review (IFLR1000 – the guide to the leading financial and corporate law firms), published on 25 September 2019, once again recognises and recommends AGP & Co. as a leading law firm in the field of Financial & Corporate Law.
IFLR 1000 annual review is conducted primarily on client feedback, and based on reviews and comments received by clients, ranks both law firms and lawyers in different categories. Our Firm is ranked and recommended law firm in the field of Financial & Corporate Law, and Angelos Paphitis, managing partner of the firm, is highly regarded in the practice areas of Corporate and M&A.
“We are honored, and would like to thank all our clients for on-going support, for their trust to us and of course for the positive feedback. We will continue the hard work and motivation in delivering strong results to all our clients. Last but not least we would like to thank all the excellent members of the AGP Team for their motivation” says Angelos Paphitis, managing partner at AGP & Co.
What our clients have recommended our firm for, and some of their feedbacks:
With respect to the Firm:
- “We were very happy with the firm’s responsiveness and efficiency. They are proactive, understand the customers’ issues, take a constructive approach and advise clients accordingly.”
- “Good at meeting deadlines and experienced and professional staff.”
- “High professional skills.”
- “Excellent expertise. No weaknesses noted.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “They have a great team that is properly guided and supervised. They often provides analysis of law on events. I would recommend them to anyone for a high level of work and a commercially strong partner.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “All works are structured with appropriate road map and all documents were prepared as necessary. Communication was perfect. They quickly understood and completed all the necessary work while clearing all the issues.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “Good feedback and fast response.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “The legal advice given was great. My lawyer advised me well on the various contract terms and ensured my company was well protected. I liked that my lawyer worked quickly and efficiently, and it was worth the legal fees I paid.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “AG Paphitis & Co provides highly specialised, high quality and professional services. They appreciate the expertise that different projects require, and they are able to deliver high results in timely manner. The firm’s division into different departments and experts in each area of law is helpful and uncommon in Cyprus. AG Paphitis & Co is a market leader in Cyprus when it comes to complex corporate projects.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “The cooperation is always excellent and they bring highest standard of expertise when it comes to company law and corporate transactions in Cyprus. AGP’s corporate team gives concise and commercially realistic advices.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “Very efficient in responding.” – Given by clients in an M&A transaction
- “Very quick response, strong court department and concise legal advice.” – Given by clients in a Project development transaction
- “We always receive prompt feedback to our requests, high quality services, and attentive approach to customer needs.” – Given by clients in a Project development transaction
- “Very experienced advocates and lawyers understanding clients’ exact needs quickly and delivering it. Working overtime if needed – a rare thing in Cyprus.” – Given by clients in a Project development transaction
With respect to Angelos Paphitis, Managing Partner:
- “Best lawyer in Cyprus.”
- “Based on our experience we are very happy with the services we received.”
- “Very well educated, open minded and provides quick result.”
- “Very experienced, well-educated and highly-skilled professional.”
- “Very knowledgeable man in his field of expertise, very attentive and professional.”
- “Professional and strict to deadlines.”
- “For sure one of the best legal teams in Cyprus, professionally covering all the main legal spheres, headed by a legal superstar leader: fast and open-minded, delivering the best result. Excellent value for money.”
- “Angelos Paphitis is a highly experienced and proactive lawyer, able to provide services that are practical, commercial-minded and tailored to clients’ needs.”
- “Brilliant legal knowledge, unique managerial functions and great leader of the company.”
With respect to Margarita Sofokleous, Senior Associate – Head of Corporate Services:
- “High quality services.”
- “We are very happy with the services provided by the lawyer.”
With respect to Anna Yiannakou, member of the corporate services team:
- “Very helpful, professional and trustworthy with wide knowledge and able to meet deadlines“
The IFLR1000 is the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. The IFLR1000 has been producing legal market intelligence since 1990 and remains the only international legal directory dedicated to ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work. They currently publish rankings for more than 120 jurisdictions.