Recommended contact person
We are thrilled to announce the commencement of AGP operations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), through our local office establishment ‘AGP Corporate Services FZ LLC’.
AGP Corporate Services FZ LLC is registered and licensed to act as Business Consultant and Registered Agent in accordance with the regulations of the RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC), UAE.
Through AGP (UAE) office we provide, inter alia, the following services:
UAE Company Formations & Business Support
- General company incorporation services and business set up, which includes Offshore UAE Company Formations (RAK), FreeZone Company Formation and Local Company Formations (LLC);
- This includes the registration and licensing of onshore companies (by any one of the many free zones located within the United Arab Emirates), branches, representative offices and offshore companies registered by RAK ICC;
- Provision of general administrative services that include professional directors, shareholders, secretarial, registered office and other virtual office services.
Accounting and bookkeeping services
Bank Account Opening Support
Assistance in opening corporate and personal bank accounts.
Assistance and local support in the issuance of residence permits, including UAE resident Visa, UAE business investor and partner Visa, employment Visa, etc.
The United Arab Emirates (often known as the “UAE”) is made up of seven Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain. The UAE’s economy has expanded to include trade, business, and finance on a regional and international scale. The UAE has established itself as a significant international hub for, among other things, banking, commerce, manufacturing, and modern logistics thanks to its ideal position. Dubai in particular has emerged as a top commercial location for numerous industries. The country’s economy has been expanding over the past few years, and the success of Dubai’s bid for the 2020 World Expo is expected to help boost foreign direct investment.
The legal framework of the United Arab Emirates is based on both the civil code and Islamic Shari’a law. The UAE federal constitution permits the division of powers between the federal government and the governments of each Emirate. As a result, each Emirate’s local administration is allowed to control local issues that are not covered by federal law. As a result, each Emirate continues to hold major authority over the regulation of business operations, the registration and incorporation of corporate entities, and the issuance of trade licenses insofar as those activities are not covered by federal law.
Why in the UAE?
- A tax free and business friendly environment;
- A politically stable place with rapidly;
- A developing economy;
- No foreign exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers;
- Registered business address in UAE;
- Identity of shareholders is kept confidential by law;
- 100% foreign ownership.
Your benefits in working with AGP:
- Over 16 years’ excellent service and knowledge of the business market;
- Over 16 years’ experience in operating in all major jurisdictions, including the UAE;
- Full support and regular updates from a Dedicated Team of over 40 professionals;
- Proven reputation.
More information about the services that we provide in the UAE can be found here.