We represent clients in enforcing or defending all forms of their IP rights including Trademark Oppositions and Objections in Cyprus, the EU (EUIPO) and internationally (WIPO).
We have defended clients on multi-national cases for IP violations, trademark oppositions and objections, whether before EUIPO, WIPO or in Courts. In terms of EUIPO or WIPO procedures, we represent our clients during oppositions, either for or against, until the final decision of the relevant body.
Trademark Oppositions and Objections: Protecting Your Intellectual Property Rights with Precision.
At AGP Law, we are dedicated to safeguarding the trademarks of our clients in Cyprus, the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). Our expert team of Counsels and Consultants specializes in trademark oppositions and objections to oppositions, offering strategic solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Why Choose Us?
- We have successfully defended multiple clients of our firm during their EUIPO and WIPO trademark registration procedures during oppositions, either for or against.
- We have successfully defended before the Courts of Cyprus, a Cyprus wholesale company against an alleged IP violation claim filed by CONVERSE INC, of the USA.
- We have successfully represented our client, a world known Club/Restaurant, GUABA, on unauthorized trade mark uses and infringements in EU member States and on social media sites.
- We handle on-going representations of clients in relation to unauthorized registration of business names from third parties, identical or similar to our clients' trademarks.
- We handle on-going IP registration objections on behalf of our clients, either during registration procedures in Cyprus, in EUIPO or in WIPO.